|This hotel, built in 1531, belonged
to the Marisy family, which produced several mayors for the town of Troyes (one is shown
under the Jesse tree on a stained glass window in the cathedral). It was François and
Odard de Marisy who, in 1563, had the significant honour to carry the canopy under which
King Charles 9th was standing during his visit to Troyes.
The hexagonal turret, at the corner of rues Charbonnet and des Quinze-vingts, shows three coats of arms on its base; those of François de Marisy, of his wife Michelle de Mollé, and of his mother Isabeau de Lamprémont.
The building houses some of the city's offices today.