Ru du Meldançon

Rue des Trois Godets - Click to enlarge

Jardins de l'Evêché - Click to enlarge

Rue de la Crosse - Click to enlarge

Course of the canal of Meldançon, detail from "plan et figure de l'église de Troyes...", 1600 - (c) BMVR de Troyes, Phot. Pascal Jacquinot

Click to enlarge

The Meldançon canal started at the arches of the "Noyer aux Enfants" bridge, to end its course in the "Planche Clément" canal, at the level of Jaillard's Mill. Its layout ran between the rues Brissonet and Simart, then along the rue des Trois Godets (above), to penetrate the garden of the Bishops palace (top left), leaving it through the still existing arch on rue de la Crosse (bottom left). It then joined the "Planche Clément" canal between the rues Camusat and Jaillard.

Click to enlarge
The Ru du Meldançon near rue de Molesme