Church Saint Rémy

 

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Saint Rémy's church was built during the 14th century, modified in the 15th and 16th centuries, then restored at the end of the 19th century, as the inscription under the clock testifies. It faced the very first site of the Pithou school, the Hotel of the Unicorn (on the site of the current central market), bequeathed to the city in 1621 by its owner François Pithou.

Click to enlarge     Click to enlarge    Click to enlarge    Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge
The clock dates from 18th century.

 

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge